Thursday 23 April 2009

My Boys

After much wringing of hands and butterflies in stomach, I finally plucked up courage to knock on some doors and ask if there any fields out there that I could use to practice in. Guess what? the 6th door was a yes!!!! So I have no excuses now for future poor performances - except that I don't have much equipment at the moment, however I am sure that I will think of one when the need arises.

We have had a month off, because Dylan has had his bits off. There has been an almost immediate improvement in his behaviour; I expect he is wondering what his Mum will have removed from about his person next if he doesn't behave!

2 comments:

  1. Great news about finding somewhere to practice. You will be taking out a second mortgage soon to buy lots of equipment. There will be no stopping you then :)

    Great photos of the boys.

    I expect to be hearing about all the rosettes with pictures and vidoes of their great runs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second mortgage already in place. Am picking up new tunnel today, contact equipment next.........

    ReplyDelete