Saturday 1 January 2011

A New Year Dawns

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm off to the Golf Club soon for lunch - as if I really need more food!! I shall be glad to get back to my now normal diet; for those of you that don't know me well; since January 2010 I have changed my eating habits completely - in an attempt to be more fit and healthy - I now feel so much better and have managed to lose 3 stone in weight but there is still more to go.
2011 I am hoping is going to be a good year for us; work wise, home wise and dog wise.
Last year I didn't quite manage to achieve my goals - although I exceeded my wildest dreams in UKA, it was Grade 3 (or above) Kennel Club that I really wanted - well it will have to be this year. As I have previously said, I have confidence now that Dylan will be able to achieve this - he is more than capable, I just mustn't let him down. Training starts again next week and now that the weather has improved we will also be able to get up the field to practice.
Sigining off for now..........watch this space

1 comment: