Sunday 13 February 2011

Another day in my life.......

I have just checked the statistics on my blog and I have had more visitors from the USA than my own country. I can't believe anyone actually reads this rubbish though. I ramble on and on about my dogs and very little else. It doesn't make for good entertainment. I would love to make it more 'readable' but am unsure what to talk about - quite frankly my life really is 'that' boring!

I have just returned from Exeter with my husband after looking for dining room furniture. OMG we can't agree what to have. I am quite happy to wait until we find something that we both like but he has gone off in a sulk and is hardly talking. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife! Men!!

Back to the usual subject -Dogs! We are going to lose our agility training venue at the end of the year (They are re-developing). I'm not sure where we will go - the hunt is on but it is not very easy to find somewhere that is suitable. From my own point of view it's not the end of the world; because I can still go training at Feniton on Saturday and with Sally on Tuesday and also practice in my field but it would be such a huge shame to lose agility from our club, so we must therefore keep searching. Fingers, legs, arms in fact everything crossed in the hope that we can find somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment