Monday 25 April 2011

Good View from Up Here

I am on cloud nine and will probably stay here for sometime. Don't really care what happens over the next few days as I am going to milk this for all it's worth. What are you milking? you might be thinking...........well I have just had the most amazing agility weekend. Dylan won the Omnipro starters cup qualifier, which also moves us up into grade 3. Even though the final is when I should be holiday, Peter has agreed (well actually suggested) that I move my flight back a day and compete.
Not only did Dylan win the agility but he also won the jumping and came 2nd in the agility on Sunday. But that is not all, the icing on the cake was when Taz won the grade 2 jumping on Sunday. Over the weekend he has weaved on several occasions and kept most of the poles up!!! When he was called in 1st place I could hardly believe it and it was really hard not to cry. I must admit that when walking back to the caravan and being congratulated by some of my friends; the tears of joy did come!
I know it's me Tazzie and that I put too much pressure on you, I will try harder next time to relax and what will be will be.
Thank you to my two wonderful dogs for making my weekend complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment