Tuesday 19 July 2011

We've done it!!!

When talking about grades and which grade we would like to be, I always said I would like to be grade 5. Grade 6 and 7 seemed impossible but the dizzy heights of grade 5 seemed just right. Well we've done it, Dyl managed to win a Grade 4-5c agility class at the weekend which makes him the illusive Grade 5 dog that I always wanted. We have achieved my all time goal, so I'm going to have to set myself another one now. Grade 6!! Now that really is quite frightening. But having said that if he'd been in G5 this weekend he would have won into 6 so I must realise that it is not an impossibility. I will have to be careful; because to be honest I'm not sure that either of us are ready for it just yet.
It was rather a successful weekend for Dylan. He had four runs and was placed in every one. He managed to get 2 x 1st and 2 x 2nd. Astounding! I think this is the most successful weekend I have every had.
Taz was also very good. He had beautiful contacts and got all his weaves. He just knocked a pole or two in each of his runs but I was very pleased with him. He is an absolute pleasure to run. Even when he decides that his course is better than the one the judge has set, or he decides he can't stop to do the weaves; the look of sheer pleasure on his face is priceless. I love this little dog and we have great fun. You just never know what is going to happen in the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment