Monday 18 May 2009

My Mate Mary!!


Mary Ray has been and gone and once again it was a very sucessful event.

As you can see, she used Taz as a demo dog. She is pictured here proofing Taz's stay. I am glad to say that he remained rooted to the spot! I was so pleased because when I walked in with him she remembered his name; I suppose it helps that one of her dogs is called Taz as well but I will cling to the belief that it's because he is sooooo lovely.

Dylan really strutted his stuff for me........ it really helps if you have a food motivated dog and Dylan will sell his soul for a titbit. Mary told me that I should be entering obedience competitions with him but I don't know about that; perhaps one day.





Good Boy!
Taz gets a well deserved pat from Mary.



Here is Emily with her dog Hendrix. Can you tell from the picture he is a devil dog? Seriously though she is working very hard with him and doing well. Hendrix is a rescue dog and like most rescues he comes with some baggage but Emily is slowly unpacking his case and revealing the very lovely dog underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment