Monday 11 May 2009

Planet Zarg!!!!

Well what a terrible weekend. I don't know what planet I was on but it wasn't earth! We did manage to have some good bits at Blackdown agility show but there was some pretty awful stuff as well. Taz, as usual couldn't do his weaves; and this put me off my stride completely. I totally lost my flow, didn't know where I was on the course and made a complete pig's ear of things. Hey ho - I'll blame the dog!! His contacts though were to die for!!! Good boy!

Dylan is still showing improvement although still a long way to go. Those darn straight lines, when will judges learn not to put them in their courses!! I was really pleased with his steeplechase; there was one little bit that he struggled with but it was a difficult part, the rest of it he found a breeze and it wasn't an easy course.

You must always come away with something postive so......Taz's contacts were fantastic and we will continue to work on his weaves. Dylan is really starting to work away from me and we will continue with his straight line work. I do love this agility lark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment